Digital Creative Agency Heavenspot Adds to Team (Exclusive)
Kathryn Perez-Fraga has been hired as vp social media.
Heavenspot, an independent digital creative agency, has hired Kathryn Perez-Fraga in the newly created position of vp social media, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Perez-Fraga, currently heading up social media efforts for Netflix original series Orange Is the New Black, will shepherd strategy and development of social media campaigns for Heavenspot clients, which include Netflix, Universal Pictures, Warner Bros., Mattel, Goldenvoice and Electronic Arts.
"Social media is at the heart of digital marketing. We are excited to be expanding our social division in order to create the most exciting and effective marketing campaigns for our clients," said Chevon Hicks, president of Heavenspot.
Perez-Fraga most recently was director of social media at Stradella Road and previously worked at Warner Bros.
Heavenspot, which works with consumer brands, film studios and advertising agencies to create executive marketing strategies with a digital element, will be featured in season two of AMC's unscripted series The Pitch, which debuts Aug. 15 at 11 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR