Dimension Films Buys Spec Script 'Ink and Bone'
The screenplay by Zak Olkewicz concerns a horror novelist imprisoned in his home.
Dimension Films has preemptively purchased Zak Olkewicz’s spec script Ink and Bone. The horror thriller concerns a female editor who is assigned to help a reclusive horror writer finish his latest book only to discover the writer is being held prisoner in his home by everything he’s ever written.
“I immediately read and loved the concept of Zak's script,” said Bob Weinstein, co-chairman of The Weinstein Co. “It reminds me of Stephen King's work, and I feel that Ink and Bone could be a successful upscale thriller for Dimension.”
Overseeing production for Dimension are senior vp production and creative affairs Matthew Signer and vp production and development Keith Levine.
Olkewicz, repped by WME and Prolific Entertainment, is developing his first spec Marked at Chernin Entertainment.
The deal was negotiated for Dimension by Signer and Adrian Lopez, vp business and legal, and WME on behalf of Olkewicz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws