Dina Lohan Considering Legal Action Against 'Glee'
After the Fox hit mocked the troubled actress, Lindsay's mom is having her lawyers write a letter for defaming her daughter.
Dina Lohan is considering legal action against Glee for defaming her daughter.
On Tuesday's episode, guest star Gwyneth Paltrow (playing a substitute teacher) taught her Spanish class how to translate "Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?" She then broke then into groups to discuss how many times the actress had been to rehab.
Dina tells GossipCop.com: "Our lawyers are sending a letter to 'Glee.'"
She also tells the site that her daughter, who is currently in rehab for the fifth time, is focusing on her recovery.
Glee’s ratings were up 7% Tuesday, winning Fox the night.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical