Dina Lohan Considering Legal Action Against 'Glee'
After the Fox hit mocked the troubled actress, Lindsay's mom is having her lawyers write a letter for defaming her daughter.
Dina Lohan is considering legal action against Glee for defaming her daughter.
On Tuesday's episode, guest star Gwyneth Paltrow (playing a substitute teacher) taught her Spanish class how to translate "Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?" She then broke then into groups to discuss how many times the actress had been to rehab.
Dina tells GossipCop.com: "Our lawyers are sending a letter to 'Glee.'"
She also tells the site that her daughter, who is currently in rehab for the fifth time, is focusing on her recovery.
Glee’s ratings were up 7% Tuesday, winning Fox the night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR