Dina Lohan Considering Legal Action Against 'Glee'
After the Fox hit mocked the troubled actress, Lindsay's mom is having her lawyers write a letter for defaming her daughter.
Dina Lohan is considering legal action against Glee for defaming her daughter.
On Tuesday's episode, guest star Gwyneth Paltrow (playing a substitute teacher) taught her Spanish class how to translate "Lindsay Lohan is totally crazy, right?" She then broke then into groups to discuss how many times the actress had been to rehab.
Dina tells GossipCop.com: "Our lawyers are sending a letter to 'Glee.'"
She also tells the site that her daughter, who is currently in rehab for the fifth time, is focusing on her recovery.
Glee’s ratings were up 7% Tuesday, winning Fox the night.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)