'Dinner for Schmucks' casts female lead
Stephanie Szostak joins Steve Carell and Paul Rudd
Stephanie Szostak has been cast as the female lead in Paramount's "Dinner for Schmucks." The actress also recently signed with CAA.
Jay Roach is directing Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis and Lucy Punch in the comedy, based on a French film, about the most pathetic guy ever to be invited to another man's weekly dinner party. Szostak will play Julie, the girlfriend of Rudd's character.
The feature is scheduled to begin filming this fall for a July release. It's being co-financed by DreamWorks, Spyglass and Paramount.
Szostak, also repped by Principal Entertainment, appeared in "The Devil Wears Prada."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR