Dior CEO Discusses John Galliano's 'Painful' Anti-Semitic Attack at Runway Show
9:35 AM PST 3/4/2011 by Lindsay Powers
Sidney Toledano says the company was "deeply shocked and saddened” by the fired designer's statements.
Christian Dior CEO Sidney Toledano opened up about John Galliano's anti-Semitic statements at the company's fashion presentation Friday in France.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile