Sharon Stone Sticks By Dior During Oscar Week
9:54 PM PST 3/2/2011 by THR staff
UPDATED: The current issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine explores the controversy caused by the designer John Galliano's comments and the celebrity fallout.
On Oscar Night, after Dior's John Galliano's anti-Semitic remarks circled the world, Natalie Portman -- the spokeswoman for Miss Dior Cherie perfume -- is believed to have scratched a Dior gown in favor of Rodarte.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile