Director Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz Split
The couple of nine years will seek joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Henry Chance.
Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz have split after nine years.
"Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC," a rep for the couple told TMZ.com.
They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC," says a rep for the couple.
The Black Swan director and The Constant Gardener star never married. They are expected to seek joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Henry Chance. Review: Black Swan.
TMZ claims that Weisz had grown close to her Dream House co-star, Daniel Craig.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR