EXCLUSIVE: 'Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Insists He Gets Along With Rupert Murdoch
Despite taking frequent jabs at the News Corp. honcho on Fox's series, Brooks tells THR, "I try to get along with anybody who has over $900 million!"
Six years since his previous movie, Spanglish, James L. Brooks is back with a romantic comedy, How Do You Know. But in one sense, he has never been away: As exec producer of The Simpsons, he’s been a crucial part of the cultural zeitgeist for the past two decades.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR