Director Joe Carnahan: How I Knew 'We Blew It' With 'The A-Team'
8:14 PM PST 12/14/2010 by Kimberly Nordyke
Helmer says he hopes the film, which underwhelmed this summer at the box office, will reach more viewers on home video.
This summer's The A-Team remake had a top-name cast and was based on a hit series, but the film managed to gross only $77 million at the domestic box office.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile