Director Tom Hooper's First Post-Oscar Project: Captain Morgan's Ad (Video)
The King's Speech helmer’s rum commercial will take over YouTube on Saturday.
Tom Hooper's first project after winning the best director Oscar for The King's Speech?
Directing an ad for Captain Morgan Rum.
The clip, which runs just over a minute, features a swashbuckling Captain Morgan stopping a gunfight between two ships by jumping off the plank. It is meant to take place in St. Croix 1661. Watch above.
The ad will take ever YouTube on Saturday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR