Director Uwe Boll to Sue Berlinale for 'Unfair Competition' (Berlin)
3:51 PM PST 2/10/2011 by Scott Roxborough
The 'Auschwitz' helmer objects to having to pay an official selection entry fee, which some films are not required to pay.
German scandal director Uwe Boll says he will file criminal charges against the Berlin Film Festival after the fest refused to consider his latest movie, Auschwitz, for its official selection.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile