DirecTV CEO Mike White's 2011 Compensation: $5.9 Million
UPDATED: In 2010, he had gotten more than $27 million in multi-year stock and options awards.
NEW YORK - DirecTV chairman and CEO Mike White's compensation amounted to $5.94 million in 2011, according to a regulatory filing from the satellite TV giant on Tuesday. His haul was down from $32.93 million in 2010 when he got big initial multi-year stock and options awards upon his joining the company.
His 2010 compensation included $14.69 million in stock awards and $12.50 million in options awards. Excluding that, his compensation package's value increased slightly. The one-time awards "were in the form of a single "up front" multi-year incentive grant, valued at approximately $9.1 million per year during the three-year term of his employment agreement," DirecTV's proxy statement said. "No additional stock-based grants are anticipated for Mr. White in 2011 and 2012, and none were granted in 2011."
His salary last year rose from $1.45 million to $1.52 million. White's non-equity incentive plan compensation dropped slightly from $4.0 million to $3.9 million, while his "other" compensation rose from $296,949 to $317,989, including $69,422 for personal use of the company plane.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR