DirecTV Quarterly Results Beat Expectations
5:31 AM PST 2/23/2011 by Georg Szalai
The satellite TV giant added 289,000 U.S. subscribers in the fourth quarter and reported its strongest total customer growth in 10 years.
NEW YORK – Satellite TV giant DirecTV on Wednesday said it swung to a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit and added more net subscribers than projected.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile