DirecTV, TV Station Group Hearst Reach New Program Deal
2:44 PM PST 12/30/2010 by Georg Szalai, Kimberly Nordyke
Meanwhile, talks between Time Warner Cable and Sinclair, as well as Comcast cable networks and Dish, continue amid year-end deadlines.
Satellite TV giant DirecTV and station owner Hearst Television have reached a new carriage deal ahead of a deadline of Friday midnight going into Saturday, the companies said Thursday afternoon.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile