'Disconnect' Trailer: Jason Bateman Seeks Justice for Son (Video)
Henry-Alex Rubin's tech drama also stars Hope Davis, Alexander Skarsgard and Frank Grillo.
The first trailer for Disconnect explores the dangers of living in a wired world.
There’s a lot going on in this look at the ensemble drama featuring interconnecting stories. It stars Jason Bateman as a lawyer whose teen son (Jonah Bobo) is duped into an online relationship with someone he thinks is a girl but is actually two male classmates who trick him into sending risque photos.
Meanwhile, TV reporter Nina (Andrea Riseborough) connects with (and, as it seems, falls for) a teenager (Max Thieriot) whom she interviews for an expose about a porn site that uses underage teens. In another plotline, a couple (played by Alexander Skarsgard and Paula Patton are the victims of identity theft that threatens to ruin their finances.
The film from director Henry-Alex Rubin had its premiere at the Venice Film Festival last September and is slated for an April 12 release.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)