Discovery Channels Acquire 'One Night Stand With Annie Sibonney' From Entertainment One
The Canadian travel cuisine series has Annie Sibonney enjoying happy hour, dinner, dessert and breakfast in foreign destinations.
TORONTO – Discovery Asia and Discovery World Canada have bought the travel cuisine series One Night Stand With Annie Sibonney from Entertainment One Television.
The Discovery channels have commissioned six half-hour episodes of the show that sees Annie Sibonney explore late-night eats in international destinations, including Tel Aviv, Barcelona and Charleston.
At each stop, the host goes from happy hour to dinner, dessert and late-night cravings, before leaving the select location the following morning, just after breakfast.
One Night Stand reteams Sibonney with From Spain With Love producer Dale Burshtein. Sibonney, Burshtein, Loren Mawhinney and Margaret O’Brien are executive producing the series, with eOne handling international sales.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR