Discovery Communications Renames Science Channel
7:46 AM PDT 4/5/2011 by Georg Szalai
The network – which also has a new logo and on-air look - aims to become “the official home of the Thought Provocateur."
NEW YORK -- Discovery Communications has updated the look and focus of the Science Channel, which will now be known simply as Science.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile