Discovery 'extorting' 'Deadliest Catch' captains
EXCLUSIVE: Lawyer says $3m suit will 'bankrupt fishermen'
The two "Deadliest Catch" captains sued by Discovery Communications for allegedly failing to perform work on a spinoff are firing back in a major way. Captains Jonathan and Andy Hillstrand say Discovery's $3 million lawsuit is an attempt to "extort" them and might even force them to sell their boats and fire their crews. They're also not afraid to take a swipe at the network's well-paid top executive.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR