Discovery renews 'Cash Cab'
Taxi-set game show renewed for sixth season
Discovery Channel has renewed its taxi-set game show "Cash Cab" for a sixth season.
Host Ben Bailey will return for the new installment of the series, which features unsuspecting contestants stepping into a New York cab and being given the chance to win money on the way to their destination.
The series, which debuted in 2005, is produced by Lion Television. Exec producers are Lion's Tony Tackaberry and Allison Corn and Discovery's Kelly Lueschow.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR