Dish Network, Lin TV End Carriage Dispute After Eight-Day Blackout
8:13 PM PDT 3/13/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
The two sides agree to new contract terms Sunday, ending a disagreement that affected 27 local TV stations in 17 cities.
Dish Network and television station owner Lin TV Corp. ended their carriage dispute Sunday, according to published reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile