Disney CEO Bob Iger Criticizes Dish Network's Ad-Skipping DVR
Fox, CBS and NBCUniversal have already sued the satellite provider's AutoHop service that allows users to bypass chunks of commercials.
Bob Iger on Wednesday called Disney California Adventure Park an “eyesore,” criticized Dish Network for its ad-skipping DVR and vowed to find a studio team that can release about a half-dozen hit films a year that aren’t either animated or star Marvel superheroes.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David