Disney CEO Bob Iger Criticizes Dish Network's Ad-Skipping DVR
Fox, CBS and NBCUniversal have already sued the satellite provider's AutoHop service that allows users to bypass chunks of commercials.
Bob Iger on Wednesday called Disney California Adventure Park an “eyesore,” criticized Dish Network for its ad-skipping DVR and vowed to find a studio team that can release about a half-dozen hit films a year that aren’t either animated or star Marvel superheroes.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress