Disney Channel, AMC and Comedy Central Execs Join PromaxBDA Board (Exclusive)
The marketing association has added 12 members.
Marketing executives from Disney Channels Worldwide, AMC Networks, Comedy Central, History and Discovery are among the 12 new additions to the PromaxBDA board of directors, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The new board members are Richard Loomis, senior vp and chief marketing officer at Disney Channels Worldwide; Neal Arthur, managing director at Wieden & Kennedy; Linda Schupack, executive vp marketing at AMC Networks; Emil Rensing, chief digital officer at Studio 3 Partners/Epix; Walter Levitt, executive vp marketing at Comedy Central; Allen DeBevoise, chairman and CEO at Machinima; Courteney Monroe, chief marketing officer at National Geographic Channels; Samantha Maltin, senior vp marketing at History Channel; Pam Kaufman, chief marketing officer at Nickelodeon; Laurie Goldberg, executive vp public relations at Discovery; Scott Blumenthal, executive vp television at LIN Media; and Jayson Whitmore, executive creative director and partner at We Are Royale.
"It is imperative that the members of our board are truly representative of our ever-expanding global membership," said board co-chair Lisa Gregorian, chief marketing officer of Warner Bros. Television Group. "From our year-round events to our educational, diversity and mentoring initiatives, our organization is committed to ensuring that we are initiating conversations about our ever-evolving industry for our members and look forward to working with these new board members and tapping into their expertise, perspectives and insights."
The PromaxBDA board of directors, which includes executives from Warner Bros. TV Group, NBC, DirecTV, Bell Media Agency, Google and Nielsen, is led by Gregorian and Joe Earley, COO of Fox Broadcasting Co.
“Our new 12 executive board members each offer something unique to PromaxBDA, and we are thrilled to welcome to our association,” said Earley. “We hope that they can help execute our key initiatives and help discover additional opportunities within the transmedia industries."
Added Jonathan Block-Verk, president and CEO of PromaxBDA International: "These ambassadors bring a unique expertise and perspective to our organization and will serve as important contributors of innovative ideas and inspiration to PromaxBDA.”
PromaxBDA is an association for marketing, promotion and design professionals working in the entertainment industry.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!