Disney Channels Ups Dana Green to VP Communications
Green, who joined the company in 2006, oversees all media relations activities for Disney Junior and Disney Television Animation Studios.
Dana Green has been promoted to vp communications at Disney Channels U.S.
Green, who was executive director of media relations at Disney Channels, joined the company in 2006 and will continue to report directly to Patti McTeague, senior vp kids communications at Disney ABC Television Group.
Green oversees all media relations activities for Disney Junior, the 24-hour channel for preschoolers, as well as the daily Disney Junior programming on Disney Channel, and Disney Television Animation Studios, whose series include Phineas and Ferb, Wander Over Yonder andGravity Falls.
"Dana continues to play an integral role in the success of Disney Television Animation and in Disney Junior's meteoric rise to become the No. 1 preschool network on television," McTeague said. "Her strategic vision and passion for our work have made our animated series Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins, among others, favorites in households around the globe."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR