Disney Junior Orders Third Season of 'Jake and the Never Land Pirates'
The animated show, which has become the network's No. 1 preschooler program ever, stars David Arquette, Cameron Boyce, Madison Pettis and Corey Burton.
Disney Junior has picked up it's animated hit, Jake and the Never Land Pirates for a third season.
The show, which ranks as the channel's (and cable TV's) No. 1 series among boys aged two - five, will reach 100 episodes, senior VP of original programming and gm of Disney Junior Worldwide, Nancy Kanter, announced.
"The series is connecting with kids on every level and brings them closer to characters they're already familiar with and introduces them to new, original characters they have made their friends," Kanter said in a statement.
The family-friendly show, which premiered in Feb. 2011, is based on the world of Peter Pan and revolves around a group of kid pirates as they attempt to outwit the infamous Captain Hook and Mister Smee.
Cameron Boyce satrs as Jake; Madison Pettis as Izzy; Jonathan Morgan Heit as Cubby; David Arquette as Skully; Corey Burton as Captain Hook; Jeff Bennett as Mister Smee and Bones and Loren Hoskins as Sharky.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR