Disney Launches ABC TV On Demand in Germany
6:20 AM PDT 4/5/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Cooperation with Vodafone includes 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Lost,' 'Criminal Minds.'
CANNES – The Walt Disney Company in Germany has set up a joint venture with mobile phone giant Vodafone to launch the territory's first on demand service for programing from ABC television.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile