Disney Online Executive Paul Yanover Exiting Company
Disney Online executive vice president and managing director Paul Yanover is leaving the company in January. Yanover oversees Disney.com along with the company's various websites.
Yanover said in an email to employees Friday obtained by the Los Angeles Times: "I am so proud of the enormous accomplishments we have made together in such a short period of time -- it is hard to believe how much has happened in these past few years including a total re-launch of Disney.com and the building out of our Mom’s network, to significant growth in business results -- we have made a huge impact."
Yanover's departure follows the ouster of video game exec Graham Hopper late last month. Disney Interactive is headed by co-presidents John Pleasants and Jimmy Pitaro, who took over the unit in October.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR