Disney: 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Merchandise Has Made $1.6B in Sales
10:44 PM PST 2/1/2011 by Georg Szalai
The company, with support from actor Ian McShane, gave a sneak peek of toys tied to the upcoming fourth installment at a Toy Fair preview in New York.
NEW YORK -- Walt Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean franchise has so far brought in $1.6 billion in global merchandise retail sales, Jo Pascoe, director of toys at Disney Consumer Products, said Tuesday night.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile