Disney Profits Up 54% in Q1
2:03 PM PST 2/8/2011 by Paul Bond
UPDATED: Theme parks division growth, strong ESPN ad sales boost bottom line; studio entertainment segment revenue flat.
Disney on Tuesday reported a 54% increase in profit in its fiscal first quarter, beating Wall Street's expectations and sending the stock past a 52-week high during the after-hours trading session.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile