Disney Seeks to Trademark 'Seal Team 6'
5:02 PM PDT 5/13/2011 by THR staff
With interest in the counter-terrorism unit continuing to grow, the entertainment giant's application covers everything from clothing to games.
The Walt Disney Company is attempting to trademark the name “Seal Team 6, the counter-terrorism unit responsible for killing Osama Bin Laden.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile