Disney Taps Kathryn Kranhold as SVP, Corporate Communications
The former Wall Street Journal writer comes from the Brunswick Group.
Kathryn Kranhold has joined the Walt Disney Company as Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications.
Kranhold will help develop communications strategies for various initiatives, including legal matters, financial reporting, corporate reputation management and executive communications. She will report to Zenia Mucha, executive vice president of Corporate Communications.
“Kathryn’s professional experiences in both communications and journalism make her an excellent addition to our team,” said Mucha.
Kranhold’s journalism experience comes from her 12 years as a writer for the Wall Street Journal. In the late 90s, she was part of the team covering California’s energy crisis and Enron Corp.’s rise and fall. She began her journalism career with The Hartford Courant.
Kranhold previously worked for the Brunswick Group, where she worked with clients on crisis, litigation and financial communications. Prior to that, she was with Sard Verbinnen & Co. advising clients on corporate and financial communications.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR