Disney XD Orders 'Crash & Bernstein' Comedy Series
Production on the multicamera series will begin in May for a fall 2012 launch.
Disney XD has ordered live-action comedy series Crash & Bernstein.
The series, created by Eric Friedman (Austin &Ally, I'm in the Band) centers on 14-year-old Wyatt Bernstein, the only son among four kids, who gets his dream of having a loud-mouthed brother when his puppet Crash comes to life. The multicamera series will begin production in Los Angeles in May for a fall 2012 launch on the kids cable network.
"Full of unpredictable wit, Crash & Bernstein is another testament to Disney XD's commitment to providing unique original programming for boys and their quest for discovery, adventure and humor," said Adam Bonnett, senior vice president, original programming for Disney Channel. "The series offers a fresh take on the typical buddy comedy and brings together an everyday kid and his 'know no limits' puppet as they navigate life's adventures."
Tim Lagasse stars as Crash. The pilot was directed by Bruce Leddy (Mad TV) and is an It's A Laugh production.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR