Disney's David Kornblum to Receive Top CinemaCon Award
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia.
Disney international distribution executive David Kornblum will receive the 2013 CinemaCon Passepartout Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia. He'll receive the award during CinemaCon's international day luncheon.
“With an infinite passion and love for this great industry, and having left his own indelible mark on the world of distribution and exhibition from a global standpoint, David Kornblum is the ideal recipient of our annual Passepartout Award," said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. "His dedication to the international marketplace over the past 23 years is unequalled."
CinemaCon runs April 15-18 at Caesars Palace. International day is April 15.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR