Disney's David Kornblum to Receive Top CinemaCon Award
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia.
Disney international distribution executive David Kornblum will receive the 2013 CinemaCon Passepartout Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia. He'll receive the award during CinemaCon's international day luncheon.
“With an infinite passion and love for this great industry, and having left his own indelible mark on the world of distribution and exhibition from a global standpoint, David Kornblum is the ideal recipient of our annual Passepartout Award," said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. "His dedication to the international marketplace over the past 23 years is unequalled."
CinemaCon runs April 15-18 at Caesars Palace. International day is April 15.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera