Disney's David Kornblum to Receive Top CinemaCon Award
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia.
Disney international distribution executive David Kornblum will receive the 2013 CinemaCon Passepartout Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia. He'll receive the award during CinemaCon's international day luncheon.
“With an infinite passion and love for this great industry, and having left his own indelible mark on the world of distribution and exhibition from a global standpoint, David Kornblum is the ideal recipient of our annual Passepartout Award," said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. "His dedication to the international marketplace over the past 23 years is unequalled."
CinemaCon runs April 15-18 at Caesars Palace. International day is April 15.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'