Disney's David Kornblum to Receive Top CinemaCon Award
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia.
Disney international distribution executive David Kornblum will receive the 2013 CinemaCon Passepartout Award at the upcoming convention of theater owners in Las Vegas.
Kornblum is vice president of international sales and distribution, focusing on Asia Pacific and Russia. He'll receive the award during CinemaCon's international day luncheon.
“With an infinite passion and love for this great industry, and having left his own indelible mark on the world of distribution and exhibition from a global standpoint, David Kornblum is the ideal recipient of our annual Passepartout Award," said CinemaCon managing director Mitch Neuhauser. "His dedication to the international marketplace over the past 23 years is unequalled."
CinemaCon runs April 15-18 at Caesars Palace. International day is April 15.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR