'Divergent' Producer Red Wagon Entertainment Adds VP Nicki Cortese
Cortese spent the past five years as vp film and television at Akiva Goldsman’s Weed Road Pictures.
Red Wagon Entertainment has hired former Weed Road Pictures exec Nicki Cortese as vp film and television. She will work closely with Red Wagon creative executive Charlie Morrison.
“Nicki arrives with extraordinary creative relationships, and she brings the energy and talent to put them all to use,” said Red Wagon co-head Doug Wick in a statement, while co-head Lucy Fisher added, “We especially appreciate what a magnet she is for newer writers.”
Red Wagon is currently in post-production on Divergent, the first installment of its adaptation of Veronica Roth’s best-selling YA trilogy. The film, due March 21, will be the banner’s first release since last year’s Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR