Hollywood's Star Maitre D' Reveals Role in Peter Bogdanovich's Latest Movie
Dmitri Dmitrov, the first face of industry power spot Tower Bar, is working with stars Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson in "Squirrels to the Nuts," he tells THR: "And I'm not [just] in one scene. I will be onscreen a lot!"
This story first appeared in the Aug. 16 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Maitre d' deluxe Dmitri Dmitrov takes center stage every night at industry magnet Tower Bar, tending to the city's most glittering crowd. But now he's actually working with such regulars as Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson, playing a New York maitre d' in Peter Bogdanovich's latest movie, Squirrels to the Nuts, shooting in Manhattan.
"And I'm not in [just] one scene. I will be onscreen a lot!" he tells THR, "I play myself; they call me my name."
Dmitrov plays opposite co-stars Rhys Ifans, Will Forte and Kathryn Hahn, but Aniston -- who kissed him upon arrival on set -- made sure a scene was created just for the two of them.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game