DMX Arrested in Arizona for Speeding
The rapper was pulled over for driving 102 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone.
DMX just can't stay out of trouble.
The rapper, Earl "DMX" Simmons, was arrested on Wednesday after he was pulled over in Arizona by state troopers who said he was driving at 102 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone. Police found that the 40-year-old troubled musician's drivers license had been revoked.
On Thursday, DMX was released but was cited for suspicion of criminal speeding, driving on a suspended and revoked license and reckless driving. DMX was driving a Chrysler 300 car that belonged to a passenger, who then had their car returned to them after the rapper was released from custody.
Earlier this year, DMX was scheduled to leave Arizona's Yuma prison in mid-July, but earned a longer sentence due to drug possession behind bars. He was arrested in November 2010 and sentenced to one year in prison for parole violation. The rapper has a total of seven disciplinary infractions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR