Do You Know Who This Woman Is?
1:30 AM PDT 5/5/2011 by Paul Bond
As small films seek inventive marketing, the plaintiff in 1973's Roe v. Wade makes her acting debut in "Doonby."
A subplot in an upcoming film, a psychological thriller called Doonby, involves an unmarried woman during the 1960s who seeks a doctor to end her inconvenient pregnancy -- and an elderly woman who tries to talk her out of it.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR