Dodgers Owners Frank and Jamie McCourt Finalize Divorce
The former couple continues to face-off on team ownership.
Los Angeles Dodgers owners Frank and Jamie McCourt, whose split caused major internal turmoil at the organization, are officially divorced as of Tuesday.
The judgment for divorce (the ruling summarizing the rights and responsibilities of the divorced parties) was entered on a court docket in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.
The couple's divorce proceedings have been marked with salacious headlines from both camps filled with allegations spanning from infidelity to fraud.
They have until the end of the month to either accept or reject their mediator's proposed settlement regarding their property and their ownership of the baseball team.
If they do not come to a mutual agreement, the judge will make the final decision by December 29.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR