Dog the Bounty Hunter Bails Nicolas Cage Out of Jail
The reality TV star posted Cage's $11,000 bond following the actor's Saturday morning arrest.
Nicolas Cage's stint in jail was short-lived thanks to reality TV star Duane "Dog" Chapman.
TMZ reports that Chapman and his wife Beth posted the $11,000 bond that released Cage, who was arrested Saturday morning in New Orleans and charged with domestic violence and disturbing the peace after an alleged altercation with his wife Alice.
Beth Chapman later tweeted about the ordeal, "My guy just walked out of the jail damn new Orleans 8 hours holy cow that's a lot of time to Process one guy."
The Chapmans star in Dog the Bounty Hunter, an A&E reality show that chronicles Dog Chapman's job as a professional bounty hunter at Da Kine Bail Bonds in Hawaii.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR