Dolby Launches Line of Kid-Size 3D Glasses
These reusable glasses -- which would be purchased and maintained by theater owners -- are available for $12 per pair or lower.
Just in time for the openings of Cars 2 and other family-friendly 3D summer movies, Dolby Laboratories has launched a line of kid-size glasses for Dolby 3D-equipped theaters.
These reusable glasses -- which would be purchased and maintained by theater owners -- are available for $12 per pair or lower. Dolby reasons that for theater owners, the per-ticket cost of the kids glasses can be well below the cost of disposable 3D glasses.
Dolby 3D glasses are passive, meaning that they don't require batteries or charging.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR