Dolby Launching Next-Gen 3D Glasses
4:22 PM PDT 3/20/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
The company has partnered with 3M to develop a new multilayer optical film lens that will reduce the weight of the glasses, provide more comfort for moviegoers and lower the price for exhibitors.
Dolby Laboratories is launching its next-gen Dolby 3D glasses for use with its 3D Digital Cinema systems.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile