Don Buchwald & Associates Taps New Head of Young Talent Division (Exclusive)
Former Nickelodeon casting director Leslie Zaslower will run the agency's revamped and expanded department.
Don Buchwald & Associates is re-envisioning its young talent division with Leslie Zaslower at its helm, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned. She starts at DBA on Monday and will be based in New York.
Zaslower has an experienced eye for youth talent. The former CESD/NY youth agent was director of casting for Nickelodeon NY for seven years and received a Daytime Emmy nomination in 2012 for casting the animated series Bubble Guppies. Most recently, she has continued to develop young artists through private coaching and social media.
Under Zaslower’s leadership, veteran youth agent Pamela Goldman will continue to run DBA’s commercial business.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR