Don Johnson Joining Cameron Diaz in Fox's 'The Other Woman' (Exclusive)
Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau also star in the comedy.
Don Johnson is in final negotiations to play Cameron Diaz’s father in 20th Century Fox’s The Other Woman.
In the comedy, written by Melissa Stack, Diaz finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheating cad of a husband (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
Kate Upton and Nicki Minaj are also in the cast.
Johnson will play Diaz’s father, a charmer who dates women half his age.
Julie Yorn is producing and Nick Cassavetes is directing the project, which is currently shooting in New York.
Other Woman will be Johnson’s first movie since appearing as over-the-top plantation owner Big Daddy in Django Unchained.
He is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Edelstein Laird.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Nurse Jackie" Is At Its Most Dramatic This Season
- Non-Newtonian Fluids Rock Out As Stars Of Jack White's New Music Video
- Dave Attell's 'Road Work' & 'Comedy Underground' Bring His Raw, Unfiltered Style Back To TV
- James Cameron: The Scripts For All Three 'Avatar' Sequels Are Almost Done, Plus More Reddit AMA Highlights