Don Johnson Joining Cameron Diaz in Fox's 'The Other Woman' (Exclusive)
Leslie Mann and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau also star in the comedy.
Don Johnson is in final negotiations to play Cameron Diaz’s father in 20th Century Fox’s The Other Woman.
In the comedy, written by Melissa Stack, Diaz finds out that she is “the other woman” in an affair. She teams up with the wife (Leslie Mann) to get revenge on the cheating cad of a husband (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau).
Kate Upton and Nicki Minaj are also in the cast.
Johnson will play Diaz’s father, a charmer who dates women half his age.
Julie Yorn is producing and Nick Cassavetes is directing the project, which is currently shooting in New York.
Other Woman will be Johnson’s first movie since appearing as over-the-top plantation owner Big Daddy in Django Unchained.
He is repped by CAA, Untitled Entertainment and Edelstein Laird.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR