Don Johnson in talks to star in ABC comedy
Steve Talley also lands a lead role in 'Southern Discomfort'
Don Johnson is in negotiations to topline ABC's comedy pilot "Southern Discomfort."
Additionally, Steve Talley has landed a lead role in the project.
"Discomfort" centers on a tough, hard-core conservative Texan (Johnson) whose life is turned upside down when his grown kids move back in.
Talley, repped by Gersh and Lighthouse, will play the eldest son, a slacker who kissed off a baseball scholarship to pursue writing.
It marks the return of another veteran series star to the network fold this pilot season. Johnson, who toplined the Eye's long-running "Nash Bridges," joins longtime "Magnum P.I." star Tom Selleck, who has signed as the lead in CBS' untitled Burgess/Green drama pilot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR