'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Affair With Porn and Scarlett Johansson (Video)
The film, also featuring Julianne Moore and Tony Danza, is set for release Oct. 18.
Don Jon (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) likes Barbara (Scarlett Johansson). But he isn't giving up a porn habit.
In the first trailer for Don Jon, Gordon-Levitt repeats his title character's daily routine in a voiceover: "There's only a few things I really care about in life: my body, my pad, my ride, my family, my church, my boys, my girls and my porn."
Then Don Jon meets Barbara while out partying one night and they begin a relationship.
The Hollywood Reporter's chief film critic, Todd McCarthy, wrote of Gordon-Levitt's film: "Crude, repetitive and rigorously single-minded, the popular actor’s writing and directing debut lays it all on a bit thick, as the few points the film has to make are underscored time and time again."
Relativity acquired the film's U.S. rights at Sundance for roughly $4 million, THR previously reported. The film, also featuring Tony Danza and Julianne Moore, is set for release Oct. 18.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game