Donald Trump's 'Celebrity Apprentice': Why Only One Advertiser Has Fired Him (Analysis)
THR calls nearly every advertiser on the show; most offer "no comment" or no returned call when asked if they plan to continue supporting the increasingly controversial star of NBC's show.
Groupon’s decision last week to pull its advertising from the Celebrity Apprentice website in the aftermath of what many believe to be racially tinged political comments made by star Donald Trump has not initiated the chain reaction of sponsors deserting the NBC show that some expected.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR