Doris Roberts to star in Hallmark Channel pic
Actress reprising 'Mrs. Miracle' role for sequel
Doris Roberts is set to star in the Hallmark Channel original movie "Debbie Macomber's Call Me Mrs. Miracle," a sequel to last year's top-rated "Mrs. Miracle."
The Christmas-themed movie, based on Macomber's novel due to be released in September, is in production in Vancouver for a Nov. 27 premiere.
Roberts will reprise her role as Emily Merkle -- Mrs. Miracle as she is known by some -- who is back to ensure that this Christmas is the most magical and meaningful of all. When Mrs. Miracle appears as a seasonal employee in the toy department at the financially troubled Finley's Department Store, neither the store's owners, nor the customers, have any idea of the saintly events that are about to unfold.
Michael M. Scott is directing from a script by Nancey Silvers.
"Miracle," from MRM Prods., is produced by Harvey Kahn.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack