'Double Rainbow' Trends Worldwide on Twitter After Los Angeles Rain Ends
"Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander enthuses, "I don't wanna be 'double-rainbow' guy, but that was spectacular."
The bright side to all the recent rain in Los Angeles?
The "double rainbow" that appeared Wednesday -- a weather phenomenon that became a catchphrase this year after one man's hysterical eye-witness account was set to music in a viral video.
Seinfeld star Jason Alexander enthused on Twitter, "And L.A. peeps, did you see the amazing double rainbow? I don't wanna be 'double-rainbow' guy, but that was spectacular. Almost worth the rain."
LeVar Burton, who hosts Reading Rainbow, Tweeted a photo and captioned it, "The very elusive Double Reading Rainbow…"
The phrase "double rainbow" quickly became a worldwide trending topic on Twitter, as multiple users on the microblogging site made puns to the now-infamous YouTube video, which has been streamed more than 18 million times. Watch below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws