'Downton Abbey,' 'X Factor' U.K. Each Draw 9.6 Million Average Viewers for U.K.'s ITV
ITV1 reached its second-highest peak audience for the music competition this season with 11.4 million with its first live results episode.
Downton Abbey and X Factor each drew 9.6 million average viewers for U.K. commercial broadcaster ITV1 Sunday night.
The data included people viewing with an hour delay on catch-up network ITV1+1.
The season's first X Factor live results show drew a peak audience of 11.4 million viewers Sunday night, up week-over-week. That marked the second-highest peak audience of the season so far for the music competition created by Simon Cowell.
The costume drama, meanwhile, reached a peak audience of 10.2 million viewers.
Last Sunday, Downton Abbey had averaged 10 million viewers in the U.K. That marked the show's third-highest ever ratings in the U.K.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)