'Downton Abbey's' Matthew Will Watch Season 4 From Brooklyn
Actor Dan Stevens, who has been shooting "Night at the Museum 3," tells THR: "I want to watch it with the American audience … I have absolutely no idea what becomes of Mary."
This story first appeared in the Jan. 10 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
When Downton Abbey season four kicks off Jan. 5, actor Dan Stevens -- formerly Matthew, husband of Lady Mary -- will be watching along with the rest of the U.S. in complete mystery as to Lady Mary's life after his character's tragic death.
"I have absolutely no idea what becomes of Mary," Stevens tells THR, "because I want to watch it with the American audience -- it will be fun. After all, I live in Brooklyn now."
He also has been shooting Night at the Museum 3, writing fiction for the blog TheJunket.org, prepping to attend his first Sundance for the film The Guest and finishing up his first film as exec producer, Summer in February, a love-triangle story he stars in, out in February.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR