'Downton Abbey's' Matthew Will Watch Season 4 From Brooklyn
Actor Dan Stevens, who has been shooting "Night at the Museum 3," tells THR: "I want to watch it with the American audience … I have absolutely no idea what becomes of Mary."
This story first appeared in the Jan. 10 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
When Downton Abbey season four kicks off Jan. 5, actor Dan Stevens -- formerly Matthew, husband of Lady Mary -- will be watching along with the rest of the U.S. in complete mystery as to Lady Mary's life after his character's tragic death.
"I have absolutely no idea what becomes of Mary," Stevens tells THR, "because I want to watch it with the American audience -- it will be fun. After all, I live in Brooklyn now."
He also has been shooting Night at the Museum 3, writing fiction for the blog TheJunket.org, prepping to attend his first Sundance for the film The Guest and finishing up his first film as exec producer, Summer in February, a love-triangle story he stars in, out in February.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama