'Draft Day' Super Bowl Ad: Kevin Costner Wants to Make a Deal (Video)
The PG-13 film, directed by Ivan Reitman, is set for release on April 11.
The Super Bowl teaser for Kevin Costner's Draft Day entreats NFL fans to get their football fix in April with a drama centered on the league's dealmaking process.
"Football season is officially over," notes the narrator of the spot, which will air sometime on Feb. 2, when the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos face off for the title.
The clip shows Costner's character, an NFL general manager, attempting to make a deal on NFL Draft Day. Jennifer Garner, Frank Langella, Sean Combs and Chadwick Boseman also feature in the Lionsgate/Summit title.
The PG-13 film is set for release on April 11, a crowded weekend for new entrants in theaters. Fox's animated sequel Rio 2, Relativity's horror title Oculus and The Weinstein Co.'s Bill Murray comedy St. Vincent De Van Nuys are all scheduled for wide release that weekend.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game